2 Coat Rendering
This option is for a property that either needs Rendering for the first time, the Rendering replacing or to cover up Pebbledash. This option comprises of:
- Beading on windows and doors ready to accept the render.
- A layer of GRC (glass re-inforced concrete) is applied to the property walls.
- The 1st coat called ( a scratch coat) is placed on the walls to create a base for the smooth render to take.
- A Fibre Glass meshing is placed over the 1st coat to help hold the finished Render in place.
- A top coat of GRC Render (smooth finish) is applied to the walls to create the final coat of Render.
- The last later is an Overcoated with Resin Long life coating smooth or textured (customers choice) this can also be a colour of your choice.