Non Painted Brick Walls
This option is for you if you want to retain the look of the bricks, and has not been painted before. This option consists of:
- Power Wash your walls to remove all dirt and grease so the bricks can be treated.
- Fill any Joints / Cracks between the Bricks to give a good base for the slush coating.
- Slush Coat the walls with a brush to give a good foundation for the paint.
- Apply Primer to the walls to ensure a good finish.
- Spray exterior wall paint onto prepared walls to give the finish look. This can be any colour in our range.
- The ghost outline of the bricks are left for the effect.